Friday, August 15, 2008

60 Years

Not much to say tonight other than to wish myself a very happy 60th birthday. Spent the day doing not a whole lot of anything. Took myself out for dinner at Casa Mia and read the latest novel I have on my list.

Currently reading Sarah Dunant and at the moment about half way through "In the Company of the Courtesan" Wonderful read, and I am anxious to read most of her other novels, beginning with "The Birth of Venus".

I miss the hell out of the life I had up until July 7th and I just cannot believe the depth and breadth of the pain that has found what at the moment feels like a permanent mooring in my being. All I can do is to hope that with time it will lessen and allow me to live a little more normal existence. For now, there is naught else to do but live with it.

No comments: